ABOUT THE ASSOCIATE BOARD
The Associate Board (AB) is a group of young professionals who are committed to supporting Summer Search Boston's life-changing work of providing students from low-income backgrounds with full-time, professional mentoring and transformative experiences. AB members are committed to empowering these students by serving as ambassadors for Summer Search Boston, volunteering at student events, engaging their networks as supporters of Summer Search's programming and contributing to Summer Search Boston's annual fundraising needs.
AB members contribute to Summer Search Boston's much-needed work by advocating on behalf of Summer Search Boston's remarkable students and enhancing its network.
• Since 2014, the AB has raised more than $275,000 in support of Summer Search Boston's students, alumni and programming.
• In 2023, AB support helped Summer Search Boston serve over 300 high school students from Chelsea, Malden, Everett and Boston, over 600 college-aged students and over 1,400 members in the alumni network.
AB members are able to accomplish this by meeting monthly and volunteering their time and talents in three main areas:
• Fundraising: AB members are mission-minded go-getters that like to have fun! They get creative to raise awareness and much needed funds for Summer Search Boston. Every year, AB fundraising events generate vital revenue for Summer Search Boston's program.
• Advocacy: AB members help raise awareness about the incredible, life-changing work of Summer Search Boston by engaging their networks and spreading the word about their critical programming.
• Volunteer: AB members care about the youth that Summer Search Boston serves. They engage with students and volunteer at Summer Search Boston events. Opportunities to engage with students involve the Career Coach program, student hikes, internship connections and other events.
AB Member Requirements
Save the Date: Swing for Summer Search 2024
We are thrilled to bring back Swing for Summer Search in 2024 at Five Iron Golf on February 8th, 2024. We look forward to having fun and raising essential funds for Summer Search Boston. Learn more here!
BOSTON ASSOCIATE BOARD
Jaime Bzdyra, PwC (Co-Chair)
Ron German, Cambridge Associates (Co - Chair, and Summer Search Alumnus)
Jay Thorpe, Shawspring Partners, (Co-Chair)
Aouatif Ansari, Direxion
Mike Antonellis, Capital Dynamics
Liz Bradley, TD Bank
Argenis De Los Santos, MathWorks
Caitlyn Duffy, Boston Children's Hospital
Aaron Goldstein, Onex Falcon
Courtney Herndon, Mintz Levin
Evelyn Limon, Mintz Levin
Julie McCarron, RBC Capital
Taylor Welsh, Wavecrest Growth Partners
Luke Wilcox, Bain Capital