SUBSCRIBE TO FUTURE UPDATES
Supporting Our Justice & Equity Series
More About CJE
The Summer Search Championing for Justice and Equity (CJE) series offers community discussions and opportunities to learn, build trust, and take action. This three-year initiative is designed to:
- Support our larger community to gain greater understanding on inclusion, diversity, and innovation;
- Promote healing, minimize harm, and create a sense of belonging for all in the larger community;
- Work with experts in the larger community to build practices that deepen understanding of differences and further increase collaboration.
In 2021, we ask the question: How do we navigate today's racial reckoning with grace and excellence? This theme provides our corporate partners an opportunity to access rich content around:
- Promising corporate diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) policies and practices;
- Corporate America's role in advancing racial equity;
- Individual and community tools and resources for achieving racial equity.
Join us as a three-year Championing Justice and Equity Initiative Sponsor and your company will receive invitations, recognition, and benefits for all CJE events throughout the years!
Speaker Series Sponsor
In 2021, Summer Search will host three virtual events featuring influential opinion leaders as keynote speakers, as well as special guests. Corporate sponsors are invited to sponsor a single event or the full series.
Career Conference Sponsor
Summer Search is hosting several Career Conferences for our students and alumni. Corporate sponsors will have opportunities to share their message to a diverse pipeline of potential employees through video spots and a resume book hosted on our digital platform, Summer Search CONNECT.
Contact Our CJE Leadership Team
Want to learn more about our sponsorship opportunities, contribution levels, benefits, and more? Please reach out to a member of our CJE leadership team.